Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Craft March Challenge 2: Saba's Project


The theme was Vintage.
The thought behind this layout: The acrylic lock signifies the cherished memories locked in time, remnants of which are held within this 5" keepsake box
Its done is tones of pink and brown with lots of embellishments mounted on a rose paper base.

 
The letters were done using stamps followed by distressing the edges and all. 
The envelope was plain and I added the cherish sentiment to it. I got the print as a free printable, which I folded to form an envelope. 
On the top I added a metal filigree; I've had this since forever and I love it.

Organza ribbon added round the edges. You can also see that the entire box has been distressed and aged to go with the theme.



Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...