Friday, March 8, 2013

Craft March: Project 6 - Moments in Time

This project was inspired by the Craft Hop weekly challenge posted by Firefly. The requirements were super simple; Spring - incorporate a hand made flower.
I had received some new supplies from Many Happy Return, and I couldn't wait to try them out - this theme let me incorporate all my favorite supplies. so YAY!

  
This is a big card ladies! 6.25" x 6.25". All embellishments except the flowers are chipboard. Papers used are from My Mind's Eye and DCWV. All flowers are hand crafted!






































































































































The sentiment "Moments in time", because spring always gives us some awesome moments :)
Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...