Monday, March 4, 2013

Doing the Craft March: Project 2 - Thinking Of Your


   

Technically I am one day behind on projects and two days behind on posts, so this here is the second project that was done in March.

The theme is "Blue without you" in terms of color and sentiment. The sentiment I had closest to the theme was "thinking of you". (Wondering where I got the theme? It was my inspiration for the day as I was missing family) :)

Basically, this is my first blue (color) themed card. I have, surprising, never done a blue card; I did do envelopes cum cards for my nephews on eid, but never a blue card.

Coming to the project, this is a simple card, and layering is the basic technique used.





Happy Crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...