Sunday, March 3, 2013

Doing the Craft March: All Things Grow With Love

There has been a buzz, on my facebook timeline, about March being the month of Craft in PK too, this year round. Seems like the national event has now become international :).  For me its just another opportunity to craft away, :D. With that said, I am trying to roll out atleast one project a day all through March. Its a bit of a challenge in my case, juggling both client projects, and others, but its a start!

So far I have been very happy with myself, 2 craft projects in 3 days- "I is happy with myself."

Sharing the first here:
"All things grow with love"
This is a tag, 3.5 x 6.5 approx
stamped, and embossed


adding 1 more picture; a close up of the hearts and wooden butterfly


 Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...