Thursday, September 24, 2015

Scrapbook (Memory Book): Princess

Fairy tale Princess was one of my recently completed projects; an 8" x 8" scrapbook / memory book made for a baby girl. The requirement was to keep the pages open, as in, not restrict them with specific events, thereby allowing the parents to document moments as they deem fit.

So there are a lot of photomats in there, and lots of room to document.

This a photo wallet, with a cute belly belt.

I love the little details that are part of the Simple Stories: Enchanted collection.

Its not easy being a Princess!

This is such a lovely page, and its a shame that I was unable to capture its beauty, even though I tried several times! The heart is actually silver foil, and the pocket holds a removable tag.

Love the Toad! Micro beads used as centers for the flowers

One of my favorite pages from this book. I love threading the scalloped circles!!


These two pages, were designed with a radio theme -- which was a special request.

Wish, dream and believe!

Shine: Leave a little sparkle where ever you go!

and finally the box:

Since yellow and purple were to be the main colors, I had to use elements and papers from different collections to make this scrapbook / memory book.
The main collections / cardstock used are:
Enchanted - Simple Stories
Dotted Essentials - Artful Crafting

Beauty Seven - Authentique

Happy Crafting!
~Saba



3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous cute album... love this paper collection from simple stories and you have created a beauty with it!!!
    I have been wanting to use it for an album as well for my very own little princess... but I am being super lazy :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...