Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Coloring Butterflies


Earlier this month when the daily marker coloring contest was announced, I knew I just HAD to take part. From my collection of stamps, I pulled out the Tim Holtz Cling Mount Stamps - Flutter CMS294; which I love but for some reason have used the least, and decided to color these butterflies.

I started by stamping the butterflies with black archival ink, all over the white cardstock, and then colored the background using regular Tempo markers. Next, I colored the butterflies, in a combination of colors, using the same markers.

These will be transformed into cards... soon, I hope! =D

Sharing close ups below.




Entering these under the "Intermediate Category"
#thedailymarker30day  #thedailymarkercoloringcontestintermediate #thedailymarkercoloringcontest

If you enjoy coloring, then come join in the fun!
You still have some time before the challenge closes.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...