Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Scrapbook: Frozen

A couple of months back, I had the pleasure of making a Frozen themed scrapbook for little Zaynab. For the cover I decided to add a picture of all the characters, with a snow topped plaque, that reads Zaynab.


Tried to capture the slight shimmer added to the snow, but failed miserably. (PS: the "snow" might look soft and foamy, but it actually is pretty hard and long lasting. Happy with my recipe)

Below I am sharing some of my favorite pages:



Keeping her age in mind, I added a little photo wallet, accordion style photo mats, and tit-bits which I felt she would enjoy.






 Keeping in theme with frozen, and snow, I covered the edges of the box with snow too.

Chipboard picture frame added to the box, so Zaynab can add in here picture there too.
She loved the album, and so did all her friends at school. 
Her aunt shared a picture of the name banner I had made for her when she was tiny, hehe, she still has it up in her room. <3

I love the colorful seabed too!
Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...