Friday, October 9, 2015

Birds On a Swing

Inspired by all the stunning projects appearing on my Instagram timeline, I pulled out my watercolor brushes, dug out some suitable stamps, selected some inks, and got down to some serious coloring!


After some practice, I put together the below card.


I colored the stamped image with distress and memento inks, and stenciled Prima Faded Roses in the background. Stamped the sentiment on the same layer, and added a halo to it, for prominence.


On the inside, I stamped some roses, and painted a trellis.

Whimsy Stamps: Bird Swing, Unity Stamps: Everything Love Kit
Distress inks: Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick, Pine Needles, Gathered Twigs, Pumice stone, Broken China, Faded Jeans
Memento: Bamboo Leaves, Rose Bud

Submitting my card to:


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...