Monday, February 13, 2012

Scrapbook Complete!

Peace be upon you!

I am delighted to tell you that the scrapbook, baby girl scrapbook, which I was working on is now complete!
Sharing the completed scrapbook with you with the help of a video :) it is my first video, and I have spent all day synchronizing the audio and then compressing the video so that it does not take forever to stream.
Its under 7 minutes and I have tried to share names of all the products used. If there is anything you want to learn more about, please email sabascraftland@gmail.com.

Here is the video!

and as always, comments and feedback are welcome on sabascraftland@gmail.com.
For orders email favorsmore@gmail.com,

Thanks


2 comments:

  1. Hey saba .. Buzz here.. Want to know where r u from pak and where u get basic things like Coloured scrappaper And stemps etc ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Buzz!
    I import the stuff I use, especially printed cardstock and stamps. I am working on some scrapbooking kits which i will be sharing soon (by end of March inshallah), which can be purchased here.
    And here is a tip if you cant find what you want; You can always print some fun designs, or create them using paints etc, to use as background :), for stamps you can use print outs :)
    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...